From: Josh Harmon on
I've seen a similar questions -- but never an answer. Hoping someone else
has stumbled across an answer. I'm trying to print a project and am
receiving the error, "The printer connection isn't working. Check your
printer connections and try again." All other applications can print fine.
The printer driver does not appear to be the problem.

I tried printing the project on a co-workers computer and receive the same
error... so it seems to follow the project -- or projects created on my
machine. I created a new project with one task in it and am getting the
same problem. I've reinstalled the printer driver, and tried to print to
alternate printers. No dice. Anyone have a suggestion?

From: jdee on
Is the printer a network or local printer? It sounds like you are using
network printers. If so, have the network administrator look into this -
might be a problem with an outdated printer driver on the server side.

From: Josh Harmon on
You are correct this is a network printer and I appreciate the suggestion,
but it seems unlikely that this would be the case for multiple (3 different)
printers doesn't it?

Josh

From: Josh Harmon on
This suggestion was more helpful than I initially thought. I made a direct
connection to the printer via IP port (never work with the network admin
right?!), and printed successfully. Thanks for your time. JDee.