From: Joann on
I am importing a project from Excel 2003 to Project Pro 2003. I have
selected the name of the worksheet (tab on bottom of screen) in the field for
source worksheet name. Yet everytime I say finish I get: "The source
worksheet name is required. One or more of the source worksheet name fields
are blank. A worksheet name is required for importing data." I have deleted
all the other worksheets from my file (including the standard 2 extra ones
that are in each file.)

--
Joann
From: Rob Schneider on
A good way to check (or create) the format of an Excel file that is
destined to import into Project is to create an Excel file from Project
(export). Then flesh out that spreadsheet with your project data in
that format for import back. Maybe try that. Export a test Excel file
and compare the format of that file with what you already have in Excel?

From: Joann on
Excellent idea. Thanks. I'll give it a try.
--
Joann