From: PS on
Can anyone help me with this. The plan is baselined. The status date is
today. I have actual costs, and physical % complete. BAC and EAC are
calcuated. BCWS is calcuated, however BCWP is zero.

I checked both the project as well as the task Earned Value calculation is
Physical % percent complete.

Can anyone help? Appreciate very much.
From: Steve House on
Have you manually entered the % Physical Complete estimates? Remember,
simply entering a % Complete using the tracking toolbar or the Update
Project menu tools will not update the % Physical complete automatically,
you have to do that for each task in the project by hand.

--
Steve House [Project MVP]
MS Project Trainer & Consultant

"PS" <PS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me with this. The plan is baselined. The status date is
> today. I have actual costs, and physical % complete. BAC and EAC are
> calcuated. BCWS is calcuated, however BCWP is zero.
>
> I checked both the project as well as the task Earned Value calculation is
> Physical % percent complete.
>
> Can anyone help? Appreciate very much.

Pages: 1
Prev: Microsoft project