From: Silvana2009 on

Hi all,

I am getting the following message when trying to open a project in
Project 2007, that was created in an older version.
The message is as follows:
'you are trying to open a file saved in an older file format. your
settings do not not allow you to open files saved in older file formats.
to change your setting, navigate to the "security" tab in the options
dialog box'

Once I click on OK it just brings up a blank project sheet.

Please help! I cant seem to find a way around this.

Thank you.

--
Silvana2009
Silvana2009's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/151695.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Jim Spiller on
Try going to Tools-Options-Security and selecting the "Allow legacy or non
default file formats... " option. Set this first and then try opening your
file again.

From: Silvana2009 on

Thank you very much Jim, really appreciate it! Worked perfectly.