First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
CCPM
I'm planning and managing a project's schedule through a unique optimization process that joins the task-dependent critical path with the critical chain, CCPM "Critical Chain Project Manager". Do you have some solution to add buffers and manage whit this methodology the projects? ... 26 Nov 2009 23:04
Task Duration vs Actual Effort vs Actual start date
Hi... I have tasks with task type as fixed duration. While importing data for assignments for that task I notice that the DURATION gets AUTOMATICALLY changed in 2 cases:- 1) When I am importing actual effort for assignment or 2) When I import actual start date for that assignment( assignment doesn't hav... 26 Nov 2009 07:34
Urgent : Duration getting automatically changed
Hi... I have tasks with task type as fixed duration. While importing data for assignments for that task I notice that the DURATION gets AUTOMATICALLY changed in 2 cases:- 1) When I am importing actual effort for assignment or 2) When I import actual start date for that assignment( assignment doesn't hav... 28 Nov 2009 09:02
PDF'ing Project in a way that keeps Expandable/Collapsable structure intact?
I use the resource usage view with an applied grouping that groups our resources based on our company two level resource outline code. This works great in summarizing our costs, so this view is the one I use for our budget reports (I collapse everything to the outline code summary level and print to PDF with the inte... 26 Nov 2009 12:00
Showing baseline and actual/scheduled bars in a Gantt Chart
Hello, Basically, what I want to do is this: display two bars for each task in the Gantt Chart view (or another view if this is not possible in the Gantt Chart view) - the first bar showing the baseline and the second one the actual start/end dates of the tasks. Is this possible at all and if yes - how? Thank yo... 24 Nov 2009 06:42
Error message when adding text to bar
-->Sorry, nothing happened when I hit the submit button, so I hit it again. sorry.<-- Microsoft Project 2000, I am trying to add text to the right of a bar in a Gantt Chart. Don't I select "Right", then scroll down and choose "Text1" change the text to what I want to say, and hit OK? When I do, I get a pop up tha... 21 Nov 2009 05:59
Business conference planning template
I am looking for a detailed conference/event planning template ... 20 Nov 2009 04:35
How to use Autocorrect?
I think I have Autocorrect set up right. None of the changes seem to occur when I input text. Is there a way to turn the feature on, other than the menu item under Tools? jlb ... 22 Nov 2009 09:24
Supress zeros in printout
How do I supress the zeros printed out and displayed in the custom cost or number fields. I want to list projected value numbers for key tasks, and I don't want to display/print a bunch of zeros for the other tasks in the project--suggesting that they have no value ... 18 Nov 2009 21:22
When I enter an Actual Work value, Work value alters. Why?
Hi! When I track the progress of the project by entering the hours of work done (3rd radio button in the project guide window – “Always track by entering the hours of work done per time period”) I notice a behavior of MS Project that I can't explain: When I enter a value of actual work for a task that is gr... 18 Nov 2009 15:46