First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
changing the scale from hours to days in the Resource Usage view
My current Resource Usage view shows my resources and the hours allocated for each resource in hours. How can I change this view so that it tells me the allocated effort for each resource in days, as opposed to hours? thanks in advance. ... 12 Jan 2010 11:50
Fixed duration vs Fixed Units
I am attempting to setup a training schedule and assign instructional resources into Project. The training schedule is based on an 8 hour day and I have a pool of instructors I'm using to teach. When I add resources, Project adjusts some of my teaching times for future dates and eventually throws off the set ... 15 Jan 2010 07:10
Planned vs Actual Percentage Completed
Is there a way where MS Project calaculates Planned or base percentage complete of work to be done, which can then be used to compare actuals percentages of work completed. To determine whether the actual percentage of works completed is progressing as scheduled?? ... 12 Jan 2010 18:35
Newbie - Enter "normal" task durations: 30-day 45-day etc
Many eons ago using an early version of Project, I could enter tasks of 30, 45, 60, 75 days, etc., duration to mean a month, month-and-a-half, etc., and the program understood I meant for these time blocks to span non-working days (weekends); so for example, a "30-day" task entered on May 1 would finish June 1. ... 15 Jan 2010 11:37
Date 1 field not updating automatically
I have used the Date 1 field for the Current Date and set the formula to Now () but this field is not updating automatically when I open the project file or save it. Is there any way to automatically have this field update to the current date? ... 12 Jan 2010 08:15
Move all dates forward by 2 weeks
Project 2007 - Date move question. First post on this forum, would appreciate any help RE: Project move - all tasks Is there a simple method to move all dates in a project plan forward by a given number of days, say 1 week, 1 month etc. So that *all* the dates move forward or indeed backwards if required. ... 11 Jan 2010 13:09
Calculations don't work
I get the following message whenever I open MS Project 2006 (11.3.2007.1529.15) SP3... no calculations can be performed now The dates won't change when I add dependencies to the tasks. It says I have a circular reference issue but can't determine which tasks. I manually removed the links from a handful of... 11 Jan 2010 16:32
Resetting critical path
I note that there's a setting in Project that says, "Tasks are critical if slack is less than or equal to 0" by default. Why would you ever want to change this? ... 11 Jan 2010 18:47
summary bar % - planned vs actual
I have a formula which works out the planned % for individual bars - works great. The problem I have is with the summary bars. My formula works in a straight line ie 2 days out of 10 = 20%. I know that MSP uses a different method to calculate the actual % of summary bars - I understand how it does it, what I wa... 25 Jan 2010 10:33
How do I show today in a Gantt Chart
How do I show "Today" vertical red line in a Gantt Chart? Thanks! mac ... 10 Jan 2010 21:52