From: ashokdad on
How do I supress the zeros printed out and displayed in the custom cost or
number fields. I want to list projected value numbers for key tasks, and I
don't want to display/print a bunch of zeros for the other tasks in the
project--suggesting that they have no value
From: Trevor Rabey on
Crude but effective:
Select them and then Format, Font - white.
--
Trevor Rabey
0407213955

From: Rod Gill on
Another option is to put a formula in a Text field that uses an IF statement
that doesn't display anything if the test returns zero

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see:
http://www.projectvbabook.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4620 (20091118) __________

http://www.eset.com