From: Stan on
After clicking accepting updates on the Update tab in PWA and then clicking
on 'Update' button, PWA displays a pop-up window - PWA - Web Page Dialog that
says some approved task changes cannot be updated in Project files. The view
details for more information says 'Projectxxx (project name): Unknown error.'

The project has work for an inactive resource that was never accepted. We
thought that this caused the problem and so, we removed the resource from the
project all together, but still get the same problem.
--
Regards,
Stan
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Stan,

Try posting on the server newsgroup. Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project
Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information
can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP