From: Jedz on
I have set up project in the GANTT Chart format. When I convert it to the
calender format not all of my tasks are showing up on the calender. Is there
some way to make them all show up in the calender mode?
From: "JulieS" passport6847 at maine dot rr dot on
Hi Jedz,

Are you referring to viewing or printing your calendar? For viewing,
you'll need to increase the height of each row (week). Go to the left
side of the view and place your mouse on the line separating each week.
Your mouse should take on the shape of a thick black line with arrows
pointing up and down. Click and drag down to increase the row height.
Also, if you have hidden tasks in the Gantt view (only showing certain
outline levels), expand to show all tasks in the Gantt view and then
check the Calendar view.

As far as printing, the printed Calendar view will only disiplay a
certain number of tasks per day with the missing tasks appearing on the
last page of the print out as "overflow" tasks. You may have some luck
experimenting with changing bar styles (Format > Bar Styles) from bars
to lines, but still, you will not fit more than 6 to 7 bars on a single
day.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional information
about Microsoft Project