From: JP on
Hi mates,
i'm trying to connect to a project server that i have (in project 2003)
through project 2007 and i can't connected. It gives me an error:

" Client: an unanticipated error occurred during the processing of this
request (ID=0x800a13bd). "

Does any one knows where's the problem ?

thanks,
JP
From: "JulieS" passport6847 at maine dot rr dot on
Hi JP,

Project 2003 Professional cannot connect to Project Server 2007.
Project 2007 Professional cannot connect to Project 2003 Server.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional information
about Microsoft Project