From: asadim on
One of our PS Project Managers have complained that this is what he got from
PS in his email after trying to publish his project:

Subject: Your queue job ACProjectSave failed. Please contact your
administrator for assistance

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<errinfo>
<general>
<class name="ActiveCacheQueuedMessageExecutionError">
<error id="12005" name="ActiveCacheQueuedMessageExecutionError"
uid="a2c6ea80-7a24-4caf-8599-e9446beb7db2"
error="System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint 'PK_MSP_PROJECT_CALENDARS'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object
'dbo.MSP_PROJECT_CALENDARS'.
[...]
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.
The statement has been terminated.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception,
Boolean breakConnection)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject
stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior,
SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet
bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds,
RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method,
DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult
result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at
Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.DataAccessLayer.DAL.SubDal.ExecuteStoredProcedureNoResult(String storedProcedureName, SqlParameter[] parameters)
at
Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.DataAccessLayer.WinProjDal.ExecuteStoredProcedure(String spName, SqlParameter[] parameters)
at
Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.WinProjUtility.WinProjUtility.ExecuteP12QueueableSPCommand(WinProjTraceContext
wpTraceContext, DataStoreEnum store, P12QueueableSPCommand command, Boolean
retry, Boolean useTransaction)
at
Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.WinProjUtility.WinProjQueueMessageDispatcher.DispatchMessage(ACMessage
acMessage, Message msg, Group messageGroup, JobTicket jobTicket,
MessageContext mContext)" />
</class>
<class name="Queue">
<error id="26000" name="GeneralQueueJobFailed"
uid="1f22af26-8a66-438f-865d-25c63d3333c9"
JobUID="43641875-433c-4f00-bb5e-5b2f69435a5f" ComputerName="VANMSEVAL02"
GroupType="ACProjectSave" MessageType="Byte[]" MessageId="5" Stage="" />
</class>
</general>
</errinfo>

I have no single idea what the problem might be from! It'd be appreciated if
someone could advise on how to resolve this.
From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
asadim --

You definitely need to repost this message in the Project Server newsgroup
at microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup, as this newsgroup is devoted
to the Microsoft Project desktop application only. Your problem describes a
serious technical issue, and of late, Microsoft staff from the Project team
have been monitoring the Project Server newsgroup and addressing technical
issues. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
Enterprise Project Trainer/Consultant