From: hooploid on
When I try to post, after composing a nice messge, hit the post button, I get
an error messgae "Service Temporarily Unavailable, try again later." Are my
posts too long?
From: Rob Schneider on
Your are using some sort of web-based front end to the newsgroup.
Something with their service. There are thousands of ways to access the
news group. You're using one which unfortunately seems not to be
working right. Check with the folks who run the service you are using.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

From: JulieS on
Hello hooploid,

The web servers have been acting up for about a week or so. You can
post to this newsgroup through a newsreader (Agent, Outlook Express,
Thunderbird). You can also read and post through Google groups.
The newsgroup name is microsoft.public.project.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project