From: Tammy on
My pwa goes down every 5 minutes and if I go to the services and restart the
World Wide Web Publishing Service the pwa begins to work again for another 5
minutes. I look in the event log and I have an Event ID 2269 Source:
W3SVC-WP The worker process failed to initialize the http.sys communication
on the w3svc communication layer and therefore could not be started. The
data field contains the error number. 0000: 05 00 07 80 ... I have found
where they suggest that everyone or users is not in the bypass traverse
checking and I have checked they are in there. If anyone has any ideas I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tammy
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Tammy,

Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP