From: sergio on
jwamplerusa-
contact the developers of fasttrack schedule, aecsoftware. they provide free technical support. they should be able to convert the file for you. here is their tech support number(US): 1.703.450.2318
email info: support(a)aecsoftware.com

jwamplerusa wrote:

How do I import a Fasttrack Schedule Plus file into Project?
09-Dec-09

I have a project file produced in an older version of FastTrack Schedule 6.0
for the Mac which I need to import into Microsoft Project 2007.

So far my efforts have been futile, and extremely labor intensive.

Does anyone in the community have a solution based on experience?

So far the import wizard in Project has been no help.

SEO With Google, MSN, and Yahoo Site: and Link: counts
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/06d7d9b5-8be3-4052-be2f-d7d870642c44/seo-with-google-msn-and.aspx