From: Carla Evans on
Team members have been reporting work effort on project tasks only through
the My Tasks page in EPMS 2007 for about 1-1/2 years. Leadership has asked
that I evaluate impacts to moving to the Timesheet function so we can also
track Administrative Time. I need direction where to start my research.
Articles I could read? Share your experience? Many thanks in advance.
--
Carla Evans
Presbyterian Health Plan
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Carla,

Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP