From: Emily on
The text in the boxes of my Network Diagram view is cut off. I can't find a
way to make the boxes larger or the font smaller.

Does anybody know how to display a task's full text in a Network Diagram box?

Thanks!

From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,

Right Click, select Box Styles
Click More Templates
Select New
Use Cell Layout to change cell width and Font to find a smaller one
You cannot select 6 but when you type it it is accepted.

HTH
--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional