From: TC on
Is it possible to display the task and resource name all on the calendar view?

From: JulieS on
Hello TC,

Yes, choose Format > Bar Styles. Select the noncritical task
type. In the Fields section at the bottom enter:
Name,Resource Names. Repeat for critical tasks.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project