From: Ben on
I defined a new calendar and I wanted to apply it to a Task, but when I open
the Task Information dialog of the Advanced tab I see that the drop box after
Calendar is greyed out and it does not allow me to change the calendar for
the task. I tried setting various options on and off, but the grey is still
there. Any suggestion as to why this is happenning and how to solve it?
From: Ben on
I found out what it was. The task duration was defined in edays, so I guess
that Project didn't think that the calendar mattered and it greyed out that
option.

From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
Ben --

Thank you for troubleshooting your own problem and for sharing the solution
with us. :)

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Ben" <Ben(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I found out what it was. The task duration was defined in edays, so I
> guess
> that Project didn't think that the calendar mattered and it greyed out
> that
> option.
>
> "Ben" wrote:
>
>> I defined a new calendar and I wanted to apply it to a Task, but when I
>> open
>> the Task Information dialog of the Advanced tab I see that the drop box
>> after
>> Calendar is greyed out and it does not allow me to change the calendar
>> for
>> the task. I tried setting various options on and off, but the grey is
>> still
>> there. Any suggestion as to why this is happenning and how to solve it?

Pages: 1
Prev: Duration
Next: Help with OT Calculations