From: Elvis on
I've been able to get the task text1 data to = the resource usage view text4
at the resource level....not the actual assignment level.

any help with the procedure to set resource task1 = to tasks text4 would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks
From: John on
In article <EE20CB14-ED35-4BC2-9BB2-B8E0E39DC7B9(a)microsoft.com>,
Elvis <Elvis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I've been able to get the task text1 data to = the resource usage view text4
> at the resource level....not the actual assignment level.
>
> any help with the procedure to set resource task1 = to tasks text4 would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> thanks

Elvis,
Take a look at FAQ 37 - Custom Fields in Views on our MVP website at,
http://www.mvps.org/project/faqs.htm.

John
Project MVP
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Why exactly are you trying to accomplish this if I may ask? There may be an
easier method.