From: Susan H Susan on
I am trying to find the duration and the % of work complete. When I go to
the project statistics I am getting the duration, but the work complete
always reads - 0%. this happens when I am near completion of a project.
What am I missing?
From: Rob Schneider on
Susan,

I'm assuming that you have been tracking progress as the project
progressed in Project? If yes, simply display % Complete or % Work
Complete as a new column (right mouse click on header and click insert
column ...). Also in Menu: Tools/Options, click on "Show Project
Summary Task" in the View Tab.

Jim Askell has a great paper on %Complete ... take a look. See
http://www.msprojectblog.com/References/Celeris%20-%20Defining%20Percent%20Complete.pdf.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com