From: Marylou on
I have 2 versions of project installed (2003 and 2007). Can you tell me how
to get "compare project version macro" to run in 2007?
From: Ismet Kocaman on
Hello Marylou,

Open the Compare Project Versions toolbar and click the Compare Project
Versions button on the toolbar. To open the toolbar:
View menu | Toolbars command > Compare Project Versions

Regards,
Ismet Kocaman

From: Barbara - Austria on
Hi Marylou,

if you receive run-time errors when using this add-in, you will need to
install CU December (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980209/en-us)

Regards
Barbara

From: Jim Aksel on
If these solutions do not work, try reading "My COM Add Ins don't work" on my
blog, link below. Go to the Project Tips page and scroll to near the bottom.
--
If this post was helpful, please consider rating it.

Jim Aksel, MVP

Check out my blog for more information:
http://www.msprojectblog.com