From: Rstamp12 on
With 2007, it is significantly slower in most cases and there are a few
things you need to do. turn off any formulas, get rid of any "Must" type
constraints. you can turn off the shade change highlight under views and
copy the file to your desktop vs. a server. I'm finding it extremely painful
to get it to run in any normal timeframe and Deltek doesn't know what to tell
you either. MS added something or things to 2007 which are running in the
back ground.

Good luck.
--
Rstamp12