From: PaulaS on
I need to move Project 2007 to a new computer and the original software was
downloaded. How can I load it onto the new machine if I don't have the
installation disk and where can I find the product key for activation? I need
to download it again, I assume, but don't want to pay for it again.

thanks
Paula