From: Sue on
I have a footer I'm trying to add to my document. When I enter ST&T (my
acronym) what ends up being displayed is ST&[Time] and then the time is shown
on my documents. I've tried using a double ampersand like excel requires and
as in older version of project, to no avail. Ultimately I end up not using
the ampersand. How can I input my acronym correctly and not have the time
be displayed on my documents where it should be.

I am using MS Project 2007 Standard.

Thank You,
Sue
From: Barbara - Austria on
Hi Sue,

the way Mike described in your earlier post should work. I have no
Standard edition available, but there should be some fields in File ->
Properties (if 'Company' is not available) you can use. Enter your
company name there. You can take these fields to define headers and footers.

Regards
Barbara