From: SparklePwny on
I'm having this issue with a laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate. I have 4g
RAM so it's clearly not a problem with memory but I can't find a work around
for this at all.

I did find something about changing registry files but I'm not confident or
knowledgeable enough to do that.

Desperately need to get this working for several projects =(