From: Project Manager Project on
How do you import a schedule generated in Microsoft Project into your
Microsoft Outlook Calendar? and is it a question of importing the schedule or
importing the tasks?
From: JulieS on
Hello Project Manager,

There is no built-in method from within Project to copy tasks to
a user's calendar. If you are using Project 2007, you can send a
reminder to the resource a task on their task list, but there is
no dynamic link -- if the task changes, you'd need to send
another reminder.

You can certainly import information manually into Outlook or
automate it using code. See the following link with some posted code:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.project/browse_thread/thread/b97bfede9df0352f/af8f5cbf48c7ab00?lnk=gst&q=maurice+export+to+outlook#af8f5cbf48c7ab00

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project