From: ellebelle on
Hi,

I am trying out a beta versoin of Project 2010. The filtering seems to be
checkbox based - is there a way to go back to the old style of filtering that
you can operate very quickly without a mouse?

I like lots of things about 2010, except for that.

Thanks,

Ellen
From: Rob Schneider on
Microsoft has a Project 2010 forum for these sort of comments/questions
at
http://social.technet.microsoft.com:80/Forums/en-US/projectprofessional2010general/threads.
Probably better to post there.

--rms