From: Silene on
Where do I change /add dates of my master calendar so it updates
automatically in all the projects I use it.
I change a holiday date inside of calendar but it only changed in the
project I was working on.

Txs,

Silene :)

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
If you're not using Project Server, make a new calendar based off of the
Standard calendar. Then open the Organizer (Tools > Organizer), and copy
the new calendar to the Global.mpt file.

That will make the calendar available to all files opened on that specific
machine. Follow the same steps to modify the calendar.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm