From: tooky on
Hi,

I am working on a schedule that is based on 7 days a week working, however,
I do not want new activities to start on a Saturday or Sunday and default to
start on a Monday. (Though activities can start on Tuesday, Wednesday, etc
just not the week-end).

Once started activities will continue through the week-end.

Is there a relatively straight forward way to do this without writing a VBA
to handle it? (I'm against the clock on this one)

Thanks

Tooky
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Easiest way is to just have a calendar without working days on Saturday &
Sunday. Create milestones prior to each task and assign the milestones to
the 5d Week Task Calendar using the Task Calendar field.

Then assign your tasks as successors to the milestones.

With filters you can create views that remove the milestones from the Gantt
if you so desire.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Sorry about that....didn't realize Milestones don't observe calendars. Mike's
answer's probably your best option.