From: andy on
Hello All,
I am printing from Project 2000 to a HP 750 large format printer. When I
print directly from Project the red task bars are over-written with black so
you only see a faint outline of the red. All other parts print correctly.
Print preview shows the bars correctly. If I print to .PDF and then print
from Adobe to the same device, the colors are correct.

Any thoughts,
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Project newsgroup :-)

Please see FAQ Item: 44. Printing Problems

FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on:-)

Mike Glen
Project MVP