From: ks2008 on
Hi
How do I Remove WBS code ?
Thanks
KS
From: ks2008 on
Dear All,
This is what I mean.
I already have defined the WBS code. Now I want to remove that definition
at Tools -> WBS .
Here I don't find any option to remove that WBS definition ?

Could you help.

Thanks
KS
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Project > WBS, delete each level from the bottom up. You don't seem to be
able to delete from the top down.

If necessary, use the Project > WBS > Renumber option to redo the original
numbering.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: lostminder on
I tried to delete as you said, but even from bottom up, it pops up a message
"This is not a valid sequence. Click a sequence in the list, and then press
Enter". I tried top down and bottom up, neither worked. Basically I could not
delete a defined WBS. Please help.
LM

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
The only way I could recreate that issue, was if I typed over the sequence
with text. For instance, if I select the sequence and press the space bar.
If you select the bottom line, and hit delete, it should work.