From: mdoster on
I know that you can import Outlook tasks into Project, but is there anyway to
go the opposite direction - importing Project tasks into either Outlook Tasks
or Outlook calendaring? I can't find anything about it, but that doesn't
mean there's not a way. Thanks!
From: Wharton Computer Consulting on
Hello modster,

Yes you can. There is an add-in that needs to be loaded and executed on
Outlook and then you can import Project Tasks to Outlook Tasks or Outlook
calendar.

Cheers!

--
Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
Wharton Computer Consulting, Inc

From: JulieS on
Hi Michael,
Just to clarify -- does this add-in only work when using Project
Server?

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional