From: Quizzed again on
This seems messed up to me but please tell me if you also see this.
In MSP2007 and also MSP2003, I have discovered that in projects without
resources that if I save a baseline in a file, with no resources at all, that
the SW is calculating what would equal 1 FTE worth of baseline work on each
non-zero duration task. The baseline work in this case can be seen in a
resource usage view if you add the baseline work field.
The baseline work is not timephased.
Why woud it be doing this and how do I stop it? I tested with MSP SP2 and
Dec CU and also the April 2010 CU. I also tested on other files in MSP2003.

Thanks!