From: Debbie on
We have one schedule that we continually have trouble saving to our server.
I found a similar question on this web site where the recommendation was to
check for summary tasks with zero duration or predecessors or successors at
the summary task level. We have eliminated all of those, but still cannot
save the schedule. Does anyone have any suggestions?
From: JulieS on
Hi Debbie,

If you haven't already, please repost your question to the
Project Server newsgroup. You're more likely to get the quick
attention of a Server "guru" there.

The newsgroup may be found at:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.project.server&lang=en&cr=US

When you repost, please be sure to include what release of
Project Server, including Service Pack as well as what specific
error messages in the logs you may be seeing.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project