From: Alejandro on
Hello all,

I have the following scenario:
I have created a new Project web Access in this location
http://localhost:83/projectserv , i have a sharepoint site as
http://localhost:83 I would like to add the PWA as a section on th sharepoint
site.I try to create a new site on the sharepoint site and change the link
pointing to the PWA and is not enough because it take me to the main PWA.

Thanks in advance
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
PWA, by its very nature is its own site collection. I am a bit confused
however, is your goal to have a URL of:

http://localhost:83/projectserv/PWA

or http://localhost:83/PWA

When you provision the site from the SSP, just choose http://localhost:83
as your Web App, and you should be fine. That will create the following:
http://localhost:83/PWA

If you want to make PWA look like it's part of http://localhost:83, you need
to go into Site Actions > Site Settings and add the appropriate tabs to the
Top Link Bar, then set the breadcrumbs appropriately using the Portal Site
Connection option under Site Administration.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Oh yeah, and you should post this to the Project Server newsgroup. This
one is only for desktop questions.