From: ellebelle on
Hello,

I would like to filter for tasks that have work days during a date range in
the gant view. eg. I do not want to see a task if it is split during the date
range and has no work days assigned. is this possible

thanks!
From: Rod Gill on
The split one is difficult. You can only determine if a task has work on a
particular day in a Usage View. There isn't a filter for work on a
particular day, so I suspect you may need a VBA solution.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com