From: susie on
I scaned papers to MSWord and can not find them in word

From: JulieS on
Susie,
You've posted your question to a newsgroup for Microsoft Project,
a project management scheduling program, so it's not likely
someone here can offer much help.

As a suggestion, try using the search feature in your operating
system to search for the scanned file. You'll need to remember
what you called the file. Another suggestion is to scan another
file and pay particular attention to where the scanning software
tries to save the file. It's possible your earlier scans may be
in the same location.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project