From: numen on
hi,

Simple question - I'm after upgrade from PS2003 to PS2007. I have
administrator account and i cannot log in to PWA2007 using administrator acc
because windows login screen appears and i have to use
domain|computer\username convention.

in user settings in PWA i have " Forms authentication, using the fully
qualified membership provider user name "

What I have to change or where I make some mistake?

regards
From: Mike Glen on
Hi numen,

Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP