From: Wanda J Wanda on
Running Windows XP, Outlook Express default mail. I no longer have the
option box "send pictures via e.mail" which would allow me to shrink pictures
before emailing. Have been using it for 3 years but it just disappeared.
THANKS.
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Wanda,

This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft Project. I suggest you try to find a more appropriate newsgroup that deals with Outlook Express problems.

Mike Glen
Project MVP