From: unomatteo on

Hi all,

I'm a new member and I have a question for all. In my firm, I manage
projects with Microsoft Project Professional 2003. I share resources
between some projects with a resource pool but I need to assign a
different std cost of the same resource to different projects.
Is it possible? How could I do it?

Thanks in advance,
Matteo

--
unomatteo
unomatteo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/226927.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,

When connecting a project to the pool, use the option "Sharer takes
precedence".

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional

From: JulieS on
To chime in with Mike, the cost rate table allows you to create
different costs. Add the cost rate table field to either the
Task Usage or Resource usage view and then fill down the correct
rate table for the project.

Also, please note this newsgroup is going offline tomorrow (June
1, 2010). Please post any follow up questions to the forums
found at:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010,projectprofessional2010

Julie
Project MVP