From: Margie on
Yup.

From: Roland on

From: Roland on
Only things I can think of which could cause this are:

1. Spaces included in front of names
2. The Name column is center- or right-justified. (Just appears to be
reverse indented due to size of the entered names)

If I figure out anything else I'll let you know.

From: Rod Gill on
What version of Project? If 2007, make sure you have SP2 installed.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5151 (20100527) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
More possibilities:

OS and Project both English versions? No multilingual wackiness?