From: mapretty on
When I select the project summary task option, the value is "Safety
Register". This is not the name of my project. What is this, and how do I
get rid of it?
From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
mapretty --

For the Project Summary Task (Row 0 or Task 0), the Task Name field contains
the text entered in the Title field of the Properties dialog. If you click
File - Properties, you will see Safety Register in the Title field. While
in the Properties dialog, I would recommend you enter information in each of
the other fields as well, such as the Comments field, since the information
you enter in these fields shows use elsewhere in your Microsoft Project plan
(such as when you print Views or Reports) and is used with file searching as
well. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

From: mapretty on
Thanks, Dale. That worked.

From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
mapretty --

You are more than welcome for the help, my friend! :)