From: Michael on
I am trying to save a project into a pdf format and don't see any options or
settings to allow me to do this. Has anyone ever performed this action
before?
From: Rod Gill on
Hi,

For Project 2007 or earlier you need to install a pdf printer. There are
many of these available for free on the Internet. You then print to your pdf
printer.

In Project 2010 select File, Save as and then select file type pdf.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5151 (20100527) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Jim Aksel on
You need to install a 3rd party PDF writer. PDF Writers essentially become
printers in Office documents, so you access them via File/Print within
project.

You may also try File/Save As... and change the file type to PDF. If you do
not have that option, then install a PDF writer. Writers are available
online, some are even free. Of course the best known one is Adobe Acrobat,
not freeware.
--
Jim Aksel, MVP

Check my blog for more info: