From: Silene on
I work with one resource pool for all my projects. I am feeling that my
computer is becoming "heavy" to work with. Project Server would help to make
faster?
Is there any advantage if I work with Project Server only on my computer,
specially if I need to make all kinds of reports?

Txs,

Silene

From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,

IMHO, in short: No on all counts.

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional