From: bobby on
You can scrum with ms project with adept projectshare.

Youu can read more in http://www.msprojecttools.com

rsg00 wrote:

Scrum with MS Project 2007
21-Oct-07

I recently read an article that Microsoft is adopting agile project
management utilizing the Scrum method. I was disappointed when I searched
for more information about Scrum support with Project 2007 and did not find
anything. I saw the Project 2003 add-in, but I would think Microsoft would
expand its support considerably in the 2007 version. I am co-leading an
effort to move my IT group to Scrum. I need a tool to enable the process.
Please advise.

On Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:17 AM
rsg00 wrote:

Scrum with MS Project 2007
I recently read an article that Microsoft is adopting agile project
management utilizing the Scrum method. I was disappointed when I searched
for more information about Scrum support with Project 2007 and did not find
anything. I saw the Project 2003 add-in, but I would think Microsoft would
expand its support considerably in the 2007 version. I am co-leading an
effort to move my IT group to Scrum. I need a tool to enable the process.
Please advise.

On Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:44 AM
PhilVal wrote:

There's an atricle published on through this forum covering Agile programming
There is an atricle published on through this forum covering Agile programming
and EVM. Look for it dated 23/Oct/07

"rsg007" wrote:

On Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:55 AM
Aliso wrote:

I am in the same situation, I found an interesting add in for the 2007 client
I am in the same situation, I found an interesting add in for the 2007 client
- but have not been able to complile the excel reporting integration from the
2003 "scrum solutions"

you can find the client add in here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability/archive/2006/12/25/agile-custom-project-guide.aspx

and the .exe for the 2003 template with supporting excel reports here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=81daab54-6701-4fbc-b3d0-7f261383f371&displaylang=en

if you are able to compile the analyze with excel portion would you consider
emaling me the compliled code so i can run it?

just reply and i'll give you my email.

i hope this helps.

"rsg007" wrote:

MSChart For VB.Net