From: JB on
Thanks so much Dale. I was aware of this option, but I manage 6-8 projects
concurrently, so it doesn't help me. I'll see if I can get direct access to
the files on my network and set up shortcuts for each project.

With the hundreds of optional settings made available on MS applications,
I'm always amazed at the ones that get left out.. But hey, at least I can
make my task bars fuchsia!