From: Gary D on
I would like to set week numbers on a programme from a specific date of my
choosing rather than project start or end or from fiscal or calendar year
dates. Is this possible
--
GDD
From: Rob Schneider on
As far as I know, there is no way to change how the week numbers are
computed. However, what you could do is implement your own algorithm for
computing week number based on date using one of the custom number fields.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,

Block the start date of the starting task(s) then set Project Start (in
Project menu, Project information) to the start of your week counting

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional