From: siljaline on
http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=15115

Silj

--
siljaline

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Charani SGBNOSPAM on
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:14:35 -0500, siljaline wrote:

> http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=15115

Thanks but no can do: I don't use either XP or Vista.

Ad-Aware's no longer part of my security.
From: siljaline on
"Charani" wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:14:35 -0500, siljaline wrote:
>
>> http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=15115
>
> Thanks but no can do: I don't use either XP or Vista.
>
> Ad-Aware's no longer part of my security.

Will do.

Silj

From: use_a_hammer on
On Jan 8, 2:45 am, Charani <SGBNOSPAM@ mail2genes.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:14:35 -0500, siljaline wrote:
> >http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=15115
>
> Thanks but no can do: I don't use either XP or Vista.
>
> Ad-Aware's no longer part of my security.

What are you using?

Operating Systems
Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (Home and Pro), Windows Server
2003, Windows 2000 (Pro and Server)
From: Charani SGBNOSPAM on
On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:31:47 -0800 (PST), use_a_hammer(a)yahoo.com
wrote:

> What are you using?

Win ME and Win 98SE on the desktops, Win ME on one laptop.

I have Vista on my other laptop but that one never gets connected to
the net so it isn't a problem. I don't have any security systems on
that one because they aren't needed.

Pages: 1
Prev: Adaware SE
Next: Free Antispyware Utilities