From: Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne) on
Le Thu, 04 Mar 2010 00:55:07 +0100, Randy Brukardt <randy(a)rrsoftware.com>
a écrit:
> lines of code. And ASIS provides no way to determine data layout at all
> (this is an intentional omission - but surely it comes under "information
> the compiler has").
May be that's the reason why ASIS is named after the expression "Semantic
Interface" ;)

--
No-no, this isn't an oops ...or I hope (TM) - Don't blame me... I'm just
not lucky
From: Marco on
On Feb 26, 11:43 am, Vadim Godunko <vgodu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 11:49 am, Stephen Leake <stephen_le...(a)stephe-leake.org>
> wrote:

> For example, all parts of documentation is
> in the .cpp files in Qt, which makes .h files clean;

or worthless - the whole idea of a module (package in Ada) spec is
to document what the caller needs to know and "hide" what the caller
doesn't need to know

why should I be forced to read another document just to understand a
module's interface

typical C and C++ programmers don't seem to "get" this concept