From: RAH on
I would like to add the words "Draft Proposal" in large letters in the
center of my document that are transparent enough that the document
wording shows through them.

Word 2007
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
Search for "Watermark" in the Help system.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

From: RAH on
On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 08:59:44 +0200, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
<dkr(a)REMOVECAPSmvps.org> wrote:

>Search for "Watermark" in the Help system.

Thanks Doug. Worked perfectly!